Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Outfit of the Day & Face of the Day!

Another cheeky Outfit of the Day! I'm playing catch up with myself so I can start a fresh :) This is what I wore for a night out with my friends... I absolutely love this Playsuit, it's actually been made from a Vintage garment to make a totally new piece. At least I knew that noone else would be wearing the same outfit as me!

Playsuit - Blue Rinse Vintage at Miss Selfridge
Shoe Boots - Garage Shoes
Heart Necklace - Peacocks (ages ago!)

Face
Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 215
Benefit Hoola Bronzer & Sleek Contour Palette in Medium (to contour)
MAC Melba Blush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (to highlight)

Eyes
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder
Sleek Storm Palette
MAC Kohl Eyeliner in Smolder
Bourjois Easy Waterproof Mascara
Eyelashes from a set of 40 - Ebay

Lips
MAC I Like it Like That Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo blanklogofull.png