Pages

Thursday 12 March 2015

Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser Review

My love of Origins products continues with this little review of the Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser. In spite of loving their Mega Mushroom face cream, it wasn't quite working in the morning before I put my makeup on so I trawled their website looking for something lighter. I had heard amazing things about this moisturiser from everyone who used it, so decided to give it a bash as my new day time face cream.



What Origins say- 
"Origins Ginzing instantly hydrates and revs up radiance. This lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jumpstarts skins hydration levels. Lacklustre looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalised to create a healthy, vibrant glow."

Yet again, the first thing you notice about this product is the smell; a bright zingy citrus smell which I love as it definitely wakes you and your skin up in the morning! The texture of this is a light gel-cream formula so will be perfect for normal to combination/oily skins which are dehydrated, as it gives you a moisture boost without being thick and clogging pores. The promises of more hydration and radiance are definitely fulfilled, as I notice a massive difference when applying and to the look of my makeup if I don't use this. This leaves my skin looking brighter and plumped with moisture, as well as making my makeup glide on smoothly and adding a radiant glow. All in all, this would be absolutely perfect for those of you have any hint of oil on the skin but have dehydration or anyone who's looking for a lightweight cream for under makeup!

ark xo

1 comment:

  1. Adopt an eternal attitude of learning. While this article has great tips in it, there's always something more to learn. Business changes and evolves and you need to keep up with it. Always be reading books, newspapers and blogs. If possible, attend classes and workshops. Those are chances to learn and network.satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete


 photo blanklogofull.png